REALTORS® Property Resource (RPR), NAR’s exclusive online real estate database, is now available to WSRAR members.
RPR is a REALTOR® only service to a national database of property in the United States, allowing WSRAR members to provide comprehensive information to their clients and customers. RPR is a single-source national compilation of public information that provides all the facts on over 147million U.S. residential and commercial properties.
**NOTE: RPR does not replace Triad MLS but rather provides additional tools. RPR is not a national MLS, and will carry no offers of cooperation and compensation.
RPR offers many tools and features to help REALTORS® be more informed and increase their efficiency in the market place, including:
- comprehensive compilations of property data in one application;
- unique tools and analytics;
- side-by-side comparisons of listing history;
- integration of RPR with TREND MLS data;
- high quality property and market data;
- free tax and assessment data.
Benefits of RPR
Why use RPR to enhance your business?
- Provide detailed historical and current views of properties to clients, utilizing RPR’s robust collection of data.
- Leverage accurate and advanced search tools to more accurately and speedily serve your client.
- Conduct nationwide property searches and provide clients with market-to-market comparisons of each property listing.
- Differentiate yourself from real estate licensees with REALTOR®-only access to tools and services to best serve your client.
- Generate and customize demographic reports and market analyses for listing presentations.
Want to get the most out of RPR. Attend an online or classroom training session. Click here for more information.
Start Using RPR
Why wait? Begin using RPR today. It’s as easy as setting up your account by following these easy steps:
1. Go to the RPR Website
2. Under the login information, click on the link “Create Account”
3. Use your individual NRDS Number (contact WSRAR for your NRDS number or see the cover of your REALTOR magazine)
5. Follow the rest of the instructions to set up your account
What Does it Cost?
REALTORS® Property Resource (RPR) is FREE as part of your WSRAR membership.